Monday, November 28, 2011

Here we go!

Well hello there, it's been quite a while! Sorry about that! Originally this blog was started to update friends and family on my Honduran excursions. So, to get you caught up since I last blogged, I went back to Honduras again with a team in June this past summer and it was as usual quite an amazing trip! (You should click on Ashley's blog up top and read some of her older posts to check out what was going on while our team was there!) I am now planning to head back down mid January.

Now that that's all caught up here comes the point of this post. Rumor has it, if you get enough followers on here you can start having google show ads on your blog and then get paid for it! So, as i naturally jump on any extra fundraising ideas for Honduras, I thought, "Hey, why not blog to raise money?". I never really blog from home because well, frankly, i just don't feel my life is that exciting to blog about. But at the chance to earn some money off of it I've decided to give it a whirl. I also have taken up a new obsession with pinterest so I will probably be blogging a lot on my 'adventures' creating some things i found on there!

2 comments:

  1. I hope I inspired some of this! :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha… of course you did… plus you are one of the few who regularly follow my blog!!

    ReplyDelete